About Me #ONL202

I am currently the lead for the Clinical Performance Centre, at Duke-NUS Medical School in Singapore. A Fellow of the Society for Simulation in Healthcare, I have nearly 20 years’ experience in simulation based education, assessment and research. I have worked across a variety of healthcare disciplines including medicine, nursing, allied health and paramedicine, and has extensive experience in providing simulation-based experiences to undergraduate healthcare students, through to experienced healthcare providers. With a Master’s degree in Health Professions Education, I am currently undertaking a PhD exploring the impact of impostor phenomenon on the professional identity of healthcare simulation educators.


Growing up in remote Western Australia, I have a passion for building sustainable education programs for clinicians working in rural and remote environments. I am keen to use simulation-based education to develop the 'art of medicine' by developing the behavioural skills of future and current clinicians to advance patient and clinician safety.

Comments

Popular Posts